Terms and Conditions of Website usage:
The term IQ in IT LTD or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vine House, 143 London Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6NH. Our company registration number is 07088567. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. GENERAL. (a) IQ in IT Limited shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “the supplier” and the purchaser or proposed purchaser of Goods shall be referred to as “the Customer” (b) all quotations are given and all orders referred to by the Customer. The Customer hereby acknowledges that there are no representations outside these terms which have induced him/her to enter in the Contract and that these terms shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties for the sales of Goods.
2. Quotations. Quotations shall be deemed to be withdrawn unless accepted within 14 days.
3. The Price. All prices are quoted net of VAT or other taxable charges which will be charged at the rate prevailing at the time of supply.
4. Payment Terms. Invoices fall due for payment 14 days from date of invoice. No variations will be accepted unless agreed in writing by the Supplier. Failure to adhere to these terms or breach of the Suppliers’ Terms and Conditions under this or any other Contract with the Supplier will result in all further deliveries being withheld and at the Supplier’s discretion the cancellation of the whole or any part of the Goods remaining undelivered.
Cheques received shall not be regarded as payment until cleared. In the case of late payment, the Supplier maintains the right to apply interest at a rate of 5% above the National Westminster Bank PLC base lending rate from the due day for payment until settlement is made in full.
Changes to address or company details must be requested within 7 days from the invoice issue date. Request for changes after this day will attract £5 admin fee.
5. Delivery Dates. Delivery dates are approximate and are in no way the essence of the Contract. Every endeavour will be made to meet the Customer’s delivery requirements. The Supplier cannot however accept liability for beyond the Suppliers control, delivery may be delayed until the events described are terminated and the situation has returned to normal.
6. Passing of Title. The Supplier retains the title to the Goods until the Customer has paid all the sums due and owing to him/her in respect of these Goods and any other Goods. During this period of non payment the Customer will hold the Goods as agent on behalf of the Supplier.
Whilst the Condition prevails the Customer may not:
(a) sell or otherwise dispose of the Goods except in accordance with this condition
(b) Allow all the Goods to become mixed with or incorporated into other Goods without the consent of the Supplier.
The Customer may deal with the Goods for purpose of his/her own business, but if the Goods should be sold, the proceeds will be placed in a separate account earmarked for the Supplier. Should the Customer default in payment the Supplier has a right of entry to the land and into the buildings of the Customer to retrieve the Goods.
7. Inspection of Goods. (a) The Customer should inspect the Goods on receipt and within 7 days advise the Supplier of any shortage or defect in with material or workmanship, if no report is received within the timescale the reasonable satisfaction that the Goods are not in accordance with the Contract (or are defective in materials or workmanship) the Customer’s sole remedy after payment of the whole invoice price in respect of such non-accordance ( or defects) shall be limited as the Supplier may elect to be exchange or the Goods or refund of the
purchase price against return of the Goods.
8. Limited Warranty. The Goods are warranted against failure due to design faults, materials or workmanship, provided that the failure is not due to misuse or operation under adverse circumstances. The warranty is limited to either the replacement of faulty is limited to either the replacement of faulty materials or the return of the purchase price. The duration of the warranty is 12 months prom the date of purchase on all items except refurbished/remanufactured products which are supplied with a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase.
9. Specifications. Everything in the Suppliers specifications, catalogues, brochures, photographs, etc. has been carefully prepared but their accuracy is not guaranteed and the Supplier shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in or from such publications. The Supplier reserves the right to change the specifications without prior notice.
10. Patents, Trade Marks, etc. The Goods are sold subject to the right of any person whether in respect of any patent, trademark, registered design or copyright or otherwise to prevent or restrict the Sale or use of the Goods in any part of the world. The Customer will, in this respect, accept such title to the Goods as the Supplier may have.
11. Law. The Contract of Sale, whether verbal or written shall be governed by English Law and the Courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.